- The good doctor gave a 4 second blurb about gluten intolerance basically ignoring its existence. Most GI doctors will call you crazy and refer you to a psychiatrist if you mention gluten sensitivity without the presence of celiac disease.
- She recommended a basket full of processed garbage to help the sick patients recover.
- For a leading research center physician, she over emphasized the biopsy as a tool to get a diagnosis despite the fact that this test is completely flawed.
- The Chicago Celiac Research Dept. is the same group that attempted to get Fox News to retract an interview with Dr. Osborne discussing gluten sensitivity.
- On a positive note – they are doing a free blood screening. Unfortunately, these lab tests are tremendously flawed and tend to mislead people when the results are negative.
new to the gluten free journey?