Dangerous Diet?One of the more common questions I get asked by people is – “Does following a gluten free diet cause nutritional problems even if you are not gluten sensitive?” Many have been told by their doctors that unless you have celiac disease, a gluten free diet can be dangerous to their nutritional health. Nothing could be further from the truth. Watch this short video to learn the reasons why… This video is a segment from The Gluten Free LIE. To watch the entire video, click here <==
The Gluten Free Diet is Not a Nutritional HazardThe opposite argument could actually be made – i.e. gluten containing diets are dangerous to everyone. If your doctor has told you that whole grain is essential to maintain good health, remember the following 6 facts…
- Grains are seeds and by default are difficult to digest.
- Grain free diets are not devoid of essential vitamins and minerals, and to the contrary grains contain anti-nutrients that can hinder mineral absorption.
- Most grain products are genetically altered, have added preservatives, chemicals, pesticides, and other non-food additives
- Grain products are very high in sugar and can promote weight gain.
- Grains contain a number of lectin compounds that can interfere with your ability to digest foods in general
- Grains create an imbalance in health omega fatty acids and contribute to inflammation.