The Gluten Free LIE That Keeps You SickMany will attack me for publishing this information. Many will try to say that the above research is flawed in some way. The reality is that these people usually fall into two categories:
- Those trying to sell you unhealthy “gluten free products”.
- Those who are addicted to their foods who don’t want to change (AKA – those in denial mode.)
Don’t Ever Forget the Cardinal Rules of Nutrition
- One cannot achieve or maintain health eating food that is not healthy. (Should be a no brainer)
- One should not eat food they are allergic, intolerant, or sensitive to.
- If you feel bad after eating it, stop eating eat.