Unhealthy foods do not help restore health. Sounds like common sense, but unfortunately when it comes to food, common sense often times evades the masses. Just look at the “Gluten Free Food” industry. It has reached 5 billion in revenue selling highly unhealthy substitute foods for those with gluten intolerance.
People are rushing out to buy “gluten free” breads, pastas, cereals, and other substitute products. They are so wrapped up in looking for the term “Gluten Free” on the label, that they forget to ask a fundamental question about what they are eating – “is this good for me?”
One of the biggest lies ever told to the U.S. populace is – “Whole grains are healthy and a necessity to ensure adequate nutrients in the diet.” Watch the short video to learn why this is nothing more than marketing hype that might just be keeping you sick…
The Gluten Free LIE That Keeps You Sick
Many will attack me for publishing this information. Many will try to say that the above research is flawed in some way. The reality is that these people usually fall into two categories:
- Those trying to sell you unhealthy “gluten free products”.
- Those who are addicted to their foods who don’t want to change (AKA – those in denial mode.)
Don’t Ever Forget the Cardinal Rules of Nutrition
- One cannot achieve or maintain health eating food that is not healthy. (Should be a no brainer)
- One should not eat food they are allergic, intolerant, or sensitive to.
- If you feel bad after eating it, stop eating eat.
Follow these rules, listen to your body, and you will be on the fast track to good health and vitality.
Always looking out for your health,
Dr. Osborne – The Gluten Free Warrior
Don’t forget to share this with someone else who needs help!