We are excited to announce that Dr. Osborne and the Gluten Free Society will be hosting a free meeting on June 8th from 11:00 to 1:00!
The Gluten Free Lie – Exposing The Traditional Gluten Free Diet Myth
Gluten Free Society, Town Center Wellness, and Dr. Peter Osborne are hosting a gluten free meeting on June 8th, 2013 at the Sugar Land Library (Greater Houston Area). Join us to share in food, friendship, and fun. The topic of the meeting is:
The Gluten Free Lie – What You Were Taught About Going Gluten Free is Preventing Your Recovery
***We will be giving away more than $2000 in door prizes!
Bring yourself, bring your family, bring your friends.
Many go gluten free and and continue to have persistent health issues. This meeting will address:
- The Gluten Free Lie – how the gluten free aisle in the grocery store can keep you sick.
- How to follow a healthy gluten free diet
- The differences between a TRUE and a traditional gluten free diet
- The 7 things that must be addressed to facilitate healing (hint – they have nothing to do with diet)
- The 5 critical elements most people leave out when going on a gluten free diet.
Time: 11:00 am to 1:00 pm