Get Your Copy of No Grain No Pain
Amazon has officially started taking orders for my new book, No Grain No Pain, A 30 – Day Diet for Eliminating the Root Cause of Chronic Pain.
Here are the top 8 reasons you need to grab your copy now:
- Your doctor probably never discussed with you the connection between pain, inflammation, and your diet. In this book I show you exactly how to eat to control inflammation and eliminate the root cause of your pain.
- You will learn how pain medications actually prevent you from ever being able to heal.
- The quicker you read and apply the knowledge from the book, the quicker you can get to a pain free state and get your health back on track. The new concepts and ideas I present in No Grain No Pain are revolutionary and have the potential to radically change your life for the better.
- The first print will most likely sell out. I’m not kidding. This first printing of this book will probably be sold out within the first 1-2 weeks of the release date. That means not getting a copy until March of 2016. Don’t wait, and if you do, don’t say I didn’t warn you 🙂
- Order now to get your No Grain No Pain quick start guide. Send us a digital copy of your receipt (email@example.com) , and we will send you everything you need to get started with the 30 day program.
- This new book is full of interactive bonuses you can access online, to include expert interviews, new white board videos, an online forum, extra recipes, and much more.
- The book has global acceptance. It is already being translated into Chinese, German, and Polish, and many other language translations are in the works.
- Critical Acclaim!! The book has already been met with major critical acclaim from some of the biggest and smartest names in functional medicine and nutrition. Click order now and Check out the expert editorial reviews below:
“In NO GRAIN NO PAIN, Dr. Peter Osborne destroys prevalent gluten-free myths, showing the widespread damage grains create and providing an easy-to-use, powerfully effective program that helps you become lean, healthy, energetic, and pain-free. This book’s a must-read!”
JJ Virgin, New York Times bestselling author of The Virgin Diet and The Sugar Impact Diet
Sara Gottfried, M.D., New York Times best selling author of The Hormone Cure and The Hormone Reset Diet
“Dr. Osborne offers many exciting new insights, in plain language, into the dynamics of celiac disease, gluten sensitivity, and how our immune systems react, and overreact, to large families of food proteins. This important book provides clear and unique instructions for following the path back to pain-free wellness. It also clarifies a variety of processes such as ‘gluten-free whiplash’ for those who have tried avoiding gluten with either transient or no success, along with a host of dietary insights into these widespread maladies. Dr. Osborne also delves into the dynamics of sugar-driven illnesses and gluten-driven obesity. There are few individuals in the industrialized world that would not benefit from reading this book.”
Ron Hoggan, Ed. D., coauthor of Dangerous Grains
“We have a new normal and it, unfortunately, includes chronic suffering that falls through the cracks of conventional medical attention. Pain, in its many manifestations is an arena where prescription treatment can generate further complexity and leave patients with issues of incomplete relief, side effects, and dependency. Here we have an elegant solution that can offer, not only real time results around pain, but also the potential for full body transformation. Dr. Osborne provides the history, the why’s, and the how’s to take back your health, one meal at a time.”
Kelly Brogan, MD – Functional Medicine Expert
“This book is the much needed evolution of the conversation about gluten. Dr. Osborne takes the topic to a whole new level of understanding and sheds light on the fact that gluten is not the only enemy within grain that is capable of causing pain and disease. Dr. Osborne also creates a brand-new awareness about pain being from hidden internal chemical causes as well as the obvious structural causes. Any one of the millions of people with unexplained pain can benefit from this material.”
Alan Christianson, NMD, New York Times bestselling author of The Adrenal Reset Diet and founder of Integrative Health
“Dr. Peter Osborne brings hope and healing to people with pain in his new book No Grain, No Pain by looking for the underlying root causes of pain disorders. This book will give you the information you need to become pain free without the use of habit forming medications! If you are currently suffering with pain, please read Dr.Osborne’s book- it may just save your life.”
Dr. Izabella Wentz, author of New York Times bestselling book, Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis, Lifestyle Interventions for Finding and Treating the Root Cause
“The relationship between grain consumption and pain has never been so thoroughly analyzed as with Dr. Osborne’s new book. After many years of tireless research and clinical experience, Dr. Osborne has produced an excellent resource on the theoretical motivation and practical tools needed to take back control of one’s health.”
Sayer Ji, Founder of GreenMedInfo.com
“If there is one thing I appreciate from the smart people I’m privileged to call friends, it’s when they put their knowledge out there for the rest of the world to read. Peter has done just that with this brilliant book. Well-researched and well written, this book is a must read!”
Leanne Ely, CNC, New York Times bestselling author of Body Clutter and founder of SavingDinner.com
“There are a few people I turn to when I need sound health advice. Peter Osborne is one of them. He’s one of the smartest natural practitioners and easily one of the world’s leading authorities on going gluten free. This book is far overdue and brings together Peter’s immense knowledge and years of experience helping hundreds of pain suffers regain a happier, pain-free life.”
Yuri Elkaim, New York Times bestselling author of The All-Day Energy Diet