I recently had the pleasure of sitting down with entrepreneur, professional athlete, and author of The School of Greatness, Lewis Howes. We talked about a lot, but I think the biggest take away from this interview comes from the concept that anyone can be great, anyone can find passion, and anyone can live the life of their dreams.
To me this rings true especially for those who have spent years struggling with gluten and grain related chronic illnesses. The struggle can eat away at your life, your happiness, your positivity, and worst of all, you HOPE. Lewis’ new book, The School of Greatness, is an excellent road map for those in need of direction. You can also check out our interview below:
- How an injury destroyed his career, and how he made a come back
- How a bowl of pasta wiped him out
- Mastering your body – emotionally, physically, and mentally
- How to create the perfect day
- How using visualization exercises can create the life you want and deserve
- Emotional Intelligence and Relationships
If you need help finding, shaping, and developing your inner passion and purpose, you can pick up a copy of Lewis’ new book here <<<
Don’t be shy. If you have conquered your disease and found greatness for your life, leave me a comment below. You might just help someone else!
All the best,
Dr. Osborne – The Gluten Free Warrior