- The Cardinal Rule – One cannot achieve or maintain health eating unhealthy foods.
- Processed and packaged food is not healthy regardless of whether or not the label claims to be gluten free.
- Eating unhealthy foods leads to poor health (I know, this should be a no brainer).
- Many over the counter packaged foods contain cross contamination of gluten
- Many “gluten free” products contain other types of grain based glutens that have not been adequately studied to be safe for those with gluten sensitivity (see video tutorial #1 for more on this).
- Most processed “gluten free” products contain genetically modified grains, high amounts of sugar, and are devoid of any significant nutrient density.
new to the gluten free journey?