Supplements Discussed in this video can be found...
Why Bad Cholesterol is Good For You – Cholesterol Myths Revealed
Cholesterol is a ubiquitous substance found in every cell of your body.
LDL, otherwise known as Low Densitiy Lipoprotein, is often times referred to as bad cholesterol. But is it really bad for you? LDL has several important and critical functions for overall health, including heart health.
1. LDL helps fight infection
2. LDL is needed to form brain synapses
3. LDL may help with muscle recovery after exercise
4. LDL helps form testosterone, estrogen, and progesterone.
5. LDL helps to transport nutrients through the blood stream.
Artificially lowering LDL can lead to a number of possible health issues. The most common class of medicine used to do this is called a statin. Statins have been shown to:
1. Block Coenzyme Q10 CoQ10. This nutrients is necessary for healthy blood pressure and heart function.
2. Reduce vitamin D. Vitamin D deficiency can cause high blood pressure.
Newer research shows that lowering LDL cholesterol can actually lead to an increase in mortality.
For more research you can read the following: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27292972?dopt=Abstract
To connect with Dr. Osborne visit: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pg/DoctorPeterOsborne/...
My Favorite vitamin E Supplement: 👉 https://bit.ly/36eeciL What...
Immune Boosting Strategies That Don't Require Pills or...
Many foods are classified as mucogenic – AKA...
I discussed vitamin D supplementation in this video....