- 1/2 bag Warrior Bread mix (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup monk fruit sweetener
- 1/2 cup tapioca starch
- 1/2 cup vegan butter (I used Miyoko's)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup powdered monk fruit sweetener
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Add the 1/4 cup monkfruit sweetener, tapioca starch, melted butter, eggs, coconut milk, and salt, to the bowl with the Warrior mix. Stir to combine, and continue to stir for 1 minute to form the dough.
- Form small circles of dough with your hands and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes until just lightly browning on the edges. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Toss in the powdered sweetener and serve.