- 1/2 Bag Warrior Bread Mix (about 1 Cup)
- 1/2 Cup honey
- 1/2 Cup Tapioca Flour
- 1/2 Cup Vegan Butter (such as Miyoko)
- 1 Teaspoon Ginger Powder
- 1 Teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 Teaspoon Clove
- 1/4 Teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon Allspice
- Preheat oven to 350. Line baking sheets with parchment paper
- Still all of the ingredients in a large bowl until well blended
- Use a tablespoon to scoop out the dough onto the baking sheet, placing them about 4 inches apart.
- Bake at 350 for 10-11 minutes until cooked, just enough to start to brown at the bottom.
- Allow to cool for 30 minutes before serving.