- 1 can coconut milk, refrigerated
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 package Warrior Bread Mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup honey
- 6 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- .75 ounces (1 package) chives, sliced
- Open the can of coconut milk and scoop out the coconut cream. Add the coconut water to a measuring cup and set aside. Put the coconut cream and the coconut oil on a parchment lined baking sheet and spread it out thin. Place in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- Put the bread min into the bowl of a food processor. Take the frozen coconut oil and cream and break it up with your hands. Add to the food processor.
- Pulse the mixture about 20 times until the coconut oil and cream has broken up into pea sized pieces and is evenly distributed among the bread mix.
- Pour the mix into a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, add the eggs, almond milk, and honey to the coconut water and whisk to combine. Pour this mixture over the bread mix.
- Stir to combine. You should still see the chunks of coconut cream.
- Stir in the bacon and chives and mix for about 1 minute.
- Pour out the dough onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Spread it out so it is about 2 inches thick. Cut the dough into 8 triangles like a pizza but don’t separate the pieces.
- Bake at 400 F for about 45 minutes until cooked through. Allow to cool slightly before cutting and serving.