Thank you for your interest. This section of the website is restricted to members only. If you would like to become a member, click on the link below. If you are already a member, you can log in here.
Have You Gone Gluten Free But Still Remain Sick?
Are you confused and frustrated with all of the misinformation about gluten intolerance and treatments?
GlutenFreeSociety.org is the world’s ultimate resource for those who are serious about gluten intolerance treatment and improving their health with a True Gluten Free diet. If you join the GlutenFreeSociety.org you’ll find a comprehensive and constantly updated collection of articles, video tutorials, podcasts, expert physician interviews, product reviews, and more.
Have You Been Diagnosed With Any of the Following Problems?
- Acid-reflux-or heartburn
- Autoimmune diseases (including autoimmune thyroid disease, rheumatoid arthritis, and type 1 diabetes)
- Migraine Headaches
- Bone loss (including osteopenia and osteoporosis)
- IBS (irritable bowel syndrome)
- Chronic Fatigue
- Gas and bloating
- Unexplained bouts of dizziness or ear ringing
- Skin rashes (including dermatitis herpetiformis,eczema and psoriasis)
- Unexplained infertility
If so, gluten may be the culprit…Going TRUE gluten free may resolve your problems! It restored Dana’s health…
Are you like them?
“I am in the middle of watching the Jan 2010 meeting video. It is riveting. I have been on the standard Gfree diet for one year with NO difference in my health or quality of life. Now, I know why! Thank God!” – Kathryn Blair
I spent several years suffering from nausea, acid reflux, extreme fatigue, shortness of breath, light-headedness, indigestion, depression, Gastritis, and sadly the list does not end there. It seemed like every day my problems were getting worse. I took several tests, visited specialists, used an abundance of medication, and spent thousands of dollars, yet all my questions remained unanswered. Needless to say, I began losing hope.
For years, I dedicated my life to competitive sports such as swimming, basketball, track, and cross country. My passion kept me going, but my health problems were significantly hindering my accomplishments. I constantly had to stop from nausea or shortness of breath. Many days I had to force myself to participate because I was so exhausted. It broke my heart to not be able to reach my goals because of my sickness.
That all ended once I discovered that I was gluten sensitive. Honestly, I did not even know what Gluten Sensitivity was until Dr. Osborne explained it to me thoroughly. I was absolutely amazed that after years of searching for answers, he solved them in minutes. After a few months of taking my vitamins and eating a gluten free diet, I feel better than I have ever felt before. Almost all of my symptoms have diminished. I am able to be physically active without any complications. I am able to stay up late without needing to take naps during the day, and my stress has greatly minimized. I feel like a completely different person.
I couldn’t be happier with my progress and, it is comforting to know that I wasn’t the only one with these problems. I got the chance to meet other patients that had similar problems and the same success.
It was scary to know that at only nineteen years old, I was sicker than I could ever imagine. I do not know what would have happened to me if I had never met Dr. Osborne, and thanks to him I will never find out. Anyone who would like to improve their health should truly confide in Dr. Osborne’s priciples. I have never met someone so knowledgeable and dedicated as Dr. Osborne. I owe my good health to him. My only complaint is that I didn’t find him sooner.”
Regina went on to compete in and win several fitness contests.
Gluten Free Society Will Alleviate Your Confusion About Gluten Free Diets
Founder of Gluten Free Society, Dr. Peter Osborne, has helped thousands of patients regain their health with information about gluten intolerance treatments and options. His unique and successful approaches to gluten intolerance treatment and health restoration are the same core concepts taught in GlutenFreeSociety’s video tutorial archives. Join Gluten Free Society and these tutorials will teach you step by step
- How to go 100% TRUE Gluten Free
- Why foods labeled gluten free can still make you sick
- The biggest mistakes people make to wreck their health
- How to find and prepare gluten free food that actually tastes good
- How to deal with those difficult social situations
- How to restore your health and feel better than you ever have…guaranteed!
Traditional Gluten Free Diets Don’t Always Work
Just listen to Kristin’s story…
Learn why just eating “gluten free” is not enough to restore health. Most people who are gluten intolerant don’t get a diagnosis until they are 30 plus years of age. That is a long time for gluten to wreak havoc on the immune system. Gluten causes gastrointestinal damage, malabsorption, vitamin and mineral deficiencies, autoimmune disease, liver damage, hormone disruption, and more. Membership in Gluten Free Society will teach you how to restore balance back to your body so that it can heal. Once you sign up, you will have instant access to…
- An interactive forum allowing you to communicate with others dealing with the gluten free lifestyle (no nasty behavior tolerated – our forum is moderated by our expert contributors & physicians)
- Our searchable resource library of medically oriented articles on gluten sensitivity
- Special physician and expert interviews on gluten intolerance and other health oriented topics
- Access to our extensive video tutorial library on going TRUE Gluten Free
- Regularly scheduled Webinars on special health topics that your family doctor will never teach you.
- Special discounts on genetic testing for gluten sensitivity
- An ongoing blog posting up to date information on gluten
- Gluten Free TV – featuring a test kitchen and independent product testing for cross contamination.
- Healthy food source links and investigations into foods labeled gluten free
- Shared success stories of those going gluten free
- An online social community with your interests in mind.
- An ongoing recipe database with True Gluten Free foods and more…
Are you a gluten free skeptic? Laura’s Story will change your mind…
Dr. Osborne, I’d like to thank you for going against the grain (pun intended) and publishing your posts about gluten sensitivity and Celiac Disease. I am the Mother of a very bright 6 year old boy who could be the poster child for the Celiac Sprue Association. It took me countless hours of research and 4 years to find the true cause of my sons illness. I started to figure out that my son had an issue with gluten and begged his Pediatrician to test him for Celiac Sprue. He was 2 1/2 years old at the time, but she refused saying that the disease was too rare (I left the practice that day). I then took matters into my own hands, removing all gluten from our diet and our home. Genetic testing confirmed that my son, my husband and myself indeed had Celiac Disease.
Continued exposure to gluten outside of our home (preschool) led to my sons Adrenal Fatigue; Cortisol levels, etc. were off the charts, and he stopped sleeping. My sons skin was still rashy, although I had removed gluten and casein from his diet….I knew I was missing something. Our Dr. recommended we take our son in for Brain Scans, and in October of 2009 it was confirmed that he had sustained damage to the Cerebellum due to Gluten Ataxia. I was finally able to see the damage that gluten could do, and it is scary. Thankfully, that was the only area of his brain that was damaged.
In January I finally found a Endocrinologist who was willing to take my sons case. The first thing this Dr. said was that I needed to remove all grains from our sons diet. I had made a horrible mistake by removing gluten containing grains, but baked all of our homemade treats with Buckwheat, Quinoa, Teff, Amaranth, and Millet. I immediately removed those grains, and we are seeing a dramatic improvement in our sons demeanor. Hopefully the testing at the end of February will show improved adrenal function. His skin is less rashy and he is more focused since we have gone grain free.
It seems to be a never ending battle, but time and patience will prevail. I am now homeschooling and working with my son to rebuild the synapses that were damaged by gluten. It is similar to working with a stroke patient, but day by day he is regaining his balance, and coordination.
I only wish that I knew then what I know now. I know there must be other children like my son, and it frightens me to think of what their lives will be if they continue to ingest gluten. I am grateful that you are publishing your posts, and my hope is that all Doctors will begin to recognize the signs of gluten sensitivity and understand the dangers of gluten. ” – Laura W.
Our goals are to:
- Educate the world about the broad reaching nature of gluten on human health and disease.
- Provide easy to use, non ivasive tools to help identify those who are gluten sensitive
- Provide the instruction through video, audio, and written tutorials for those trying to embark on a TRUE gluten free lifestyle.
- Provide healthy resources for those with gluten intolerance/sensitivity.
- Support research endeavors revolving around grains, gluten, lectins, and other compounds within grain that may harm human health.
- Provide an ongoing analysis and commentary of research performed in the field of food sensitivity/intolerance.
Joining the Glutenology Health Matrix Membership program not only means that you are committed to the gluten free lifestyle, it means you are committed to a cause greater than yourself. As an individual, Dr. Osborne can only touch so many lives a day. As a member organization, we can touch the lives of millions.
For a limited time, Gluten Free Society is offering a one time registration fee of $69 (less than a visit to your doctor) with a monthly subscription fee of $12.99.
TO BECOME A GLUTENOLOGY HEALTH MATRIX MEMBER