Dr. Osborne and Gluten Free Society are excited to introduce the new expert author program! Expert authors can publish their information in a byline below all accepted articles linking back to their website, company, or related information.
Benefits of Submitting Articles:
- Allows you to engage with more than 100,000 gluten free individuals.
- Displaying your expertise enhances your credibility and recognition. Many people contact Dr. Osborne and Gluten Free Society looking for local expert health care providers.
- All article bylines allow for the author to place links back to their clinic or website.
- Gluten Free Society archives and places cross linking in articles. This equates to long term exposure and improved exposure of your articles for years to come.
Requirements for Author Submissions:
All articles must meet the following criteria:
- All content must be original. No plagiarism and no content identical to what you may have published elsewhere online.
- Submissions must be primarily fact based and include at least one medical reference. (The following article is an example – http://www.glutenfreesociety.org/gluten-and-kidney-stones-is-there-a-connection/
- All articles must be at least 500 words long.
- Commentary and editorials are allowed as long as they are based on sound advice.
- All articles should benefit the readers – in essence, the reader should be able to take the information and be able to apply the knowledge to enhance quality of life.
- No articles can contain product promotions or advertisements.
- All submissions should come to firstname.lastname@example.org in a Word Doc format.
If you have any questions, contact Casey @ email@example.com