For the “grains” ingredients, I used buckwheat and quinoa flours. I substituted guar gum for xantham gum. For the potato starch, I used a combination of potato starch and arrowroot flours. I didn't have coconut oil, so I substituted I believe olive oil.
I used the basic bread setting on my bread machine that does not have the ability to customize.
The bread turned out really well except for a couple issues–the bubble holes were a little large, so it made cutting the loaf into neat pieces difficult as it wanted to fall in halves. Using an electric knife helped. Also it rose too much and bubbled over the top of the container, so I opened it up to try to keep it from burning, but I think I made it fall a little on top. Someone who knows about baking would probably be able to figure out how to adjust it for their machine.
All in all, I was very impressed by this bread. It was similar to bread machine wheat bread, except more coarse.