- Chromium (polynicotinate) – has a higher bioavailability than other chromium compounds, such as chromium picolinate or chloride; potentiates insulin action and thus influences carbohydrate, protein, and fat metabolism.
Does Not Contain: Gluten, grains, dairy, yeast, MSG, artificial colors or preservatives, no Hidden Ingredients, or GMO’s.
( as chromium polynicotinate, ChromeMate®)
How to use
Daily Use:Take One (1) Capsule Daily with a meal.
Optimal Use:Take Two (2) Capsules Daily with a meal.
High Stress Use:As directed by your health professional.
How to Use:Take daily, with a meal. Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct light.
Yes, but remember that supplementation in children should be discussed with your healthcare provider.
Yes, but pregnant or nursing mothers should always consult with their health professional before supplementing.
- Frauchiger MT, Wenk C, Colombani PC. J Am Coll Nutr. 2004 Aug;23(4):351-7.
- Aghdassi E, Arendt B, Allard J, et al. Current HIV Research [serial online]. March 2010;8(2):113-120.
- Crawford V, Scheckenbach R, Preuss HG. Diabetes Obes Metab. 1999 Nov;1(6):331-7.
- Grant KE, Chandler RM, Castle AL, Ivy JL. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 1997 Aug;29(8):992-8.
- Thomas VL, Gropper SS. Biol Trace Elem Res. 1996 Dec;55(3):297-305.
- Olin KL et al. Trace Elem Electrolytes 1994;11:182-186.