Gluten Free Society recommends safe, healthy, and Mercury Free Salmon.
We have researched a number of companies for a healthy mercury free source of wild salmon. This wild red salmon is delicious, nutritious, and now available for you and your family.
Eating fish from poor sources poses a number of health risks due to high levels of mercury and other polluting toxins. The U.S. government and other health entities have warnings about fish consumption for these very reasons.
It has taken a number of months testing and checking different company’s sources as well as their criteria for manufacturing and eco-responsible packaging. After diligently investigating and taste testing a number of companies, we can now recommend Vital Choice Salmon. Because these fish are an excellent source of amino acids, protein, vitamin D, and essential fatty acids, regular consumption can help people optimize their health and prevent the risk for a number of chronic degenerative diseases. See more benefits below!
Eating Wild Red Salmon is Very Beneficial
- NO harmful chemicals, antibiotics, pesticides, synthetic dyes, or hormones.
- Non GMO
- NO harmful mercury.
- One of the richest foods in essential omega-3 fats with EPA and DHA
- That means all the benefits of eating EPA and DHA
- Helps with weight loss. These fats have been shown to help the body process fat.
- Increase in energy. These fats help nutrients enrich your cells while helping get waste products out of the cells.
- Disease Prevention: Heart disease, cancer, autoimmune diseases (rheumatoid arthritis, thyroid disease, fibromyalgia, and more), depression, diabetes, eczema, Alzheimer’s, and the list goes on and on and on!
- Reduce the risk of pregnant women having premature births
- Improves breast quality in breast feeding moms.
- Reduce the risk of hyperactivity in children
- Rich in antioxidants like astaxanthin.
- An excellent source of protein and amino acids
- Excellent for maintaining smoother, healthier, and younger-looking skin
Vital Choice salmon are wild caught from the cold waters of the clean North Pacific outside of Alaska and Canada. This means that they are not fed a diet of corn, grain, or soy pellets. This also means a rich delicious flavor! Responsibly Harvested from Pure Alaskan Waters. After hatching, the Alaskan salmon swim upstream to very clear and pure fresh water lakes. They will feed and grow here before swimming out into the Bering Sea. Vital choice works closely with Alaskan natives to ensure that the salmon are harvested during their migration. Unlike the toxin filled salmon available in most stores, Vital Choice Salmon — is packaged through an advanced flash-freezing technique to safely ensure nutrient preservation while maintaining the fresh caught flavor. All canning is done immediately with fresh fish only to preserve the quality and integrity of the fish.
Add a Delicious, Safe Source of Salmon to Your Diet Today!
Gluten Free Society highly recommends that you add this truly healthy and delicious fish to your diet on a regular basis. Put your health first. You can either pay for high quality foods today, or pay for prescription medications tomorrow; you spend the same either way. Why not feel great about it!
Available in portions, filets and more. Add organic blueberries as the perfect healthy compliment.
Shipping in US Only
Note: Alaskan and Hawaiian perishable orders require a $19.95 surcharge, or 10% of value when it exceeds $200.
Thanks for the information. I am glad you are associated with Vital Choice Seafood. I have bought from them in the past and their Salmon is the best I have ever tasted. Two things I have learned from this company. Salmon is high in selenium which will help to neutralize the effect of any mercury in the fish. This company also lab-tested their fish four times since the Japan nuclear accident, and found completely safe every time.
good salmon i love this salmon