- Pour the contents of the Warrior Bread mix into a large bowl.
- Mix the eggs, water, honey, and oil in a measuring cup.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix to combine. Knead in the bowl for about 1 minute.
- Preheat a waffle iron and brush with melted coconut oil. Preheat oven to 200 F.
- Scoop the waffle batter into the waffle iron to make the waffles. Cook about 6 minutes in the waffle iron depending on the iron you have. You may want to check the first waffle to confirm it is fully cooked.
- Place the finished waffles onto a baking sheet and put them into the oven to stay warm while you repeat with the remaining waffles.
- Serve with maple syrup.