- 1 bag Warrior Bread Mix
- 1 cup Water
- 1 Cup Egg Whites (or whole eggs for a denser loaf)
- 3 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Whisk together water, egg whites, and apple cider vinegar.
- Slowly add the mix, while whisking. Whisk briskly as it thickens. Once mixed, allow to rest a minute.
- With damp hands, knead the dough together then shape into an oblong loaf that will fit in the bread pan.
- Bake on the center rack in the oven for 1 hour 15 minutes. Cover loosely with aluminum foil for the last 15-20 minutes if the bread gets too brown.
- Cool in pan for 5 minutes. If necessary, run a knife around the sides of the pan to loosen the bread.
- Using oven mitts, transfer the loaf to cool on a rack.