- 1 Package Warrior Bread Mix
- 1/2 cup Egg Whites
- 1/2 cup whole eggs
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 14 oz can pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons granulated monk fruit (optional, if you prefer a sweeter muffin)
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon Clove
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- In a large bowl, mix all of the ingredients together. Knead to form the dough.
- Prep a muffin tin with muffin liners and an non-stick olive oil spray.
- Divide the dough equally into the 12 spots, pressing the dough into each liner and filling it right to the top.
- Bake for about 35 minutes until fully cooked and puffed up.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool before serving.