- 1 1/2 Cups Warrior Bread Mix (or preferred almond flour)
- 3/4 Cups Pumpkin Puree (from a can or homemade)
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Cinnamon
- 1/8 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3 Whole Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Pecans
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Line 12 muffin tins with parchment paper cupcake liners.
- In medium size mixing bowl mix all of the ingredients, until well mixed. Except for the pecans
- Evenly distribute your mix into the 12 tins, and sprinkle the pecan bits on top.
- Bake for roughly 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven, and let them rest for 10 minutes before serving.