- 1 package Warrior Bread Mix
- 1/2 cup granulated monk fruit sweetener
- 1 cup melted vegan butter (I use Miyoko's)
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 1/2 cups granulated monk fruit sweetener
- 6 large Eggs
- 1 cup lemon juice - about 5 lemons
- powdered monk fruit sweetener for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Remove 1/4 cup (packed) of warrior mix and place in a medium mixing bowl, put the rest of the package into another medium mixing bowl.
- Add the 1/2 cup monkfruit sweetener, 1 cup melted butter, and salt, to the bowl with most of the warrior mix. Stir to combine, it will be a crumbly thick dough.
- Line a 9x13 baking pan with parchment paper and spread the dough out onto the pan, pressing it into a thin flat sheet. Bake for 25 minutes until lightly browned. Remove from oven.
- Reduce oven heat to 325 F.
- Whisk the 1 1/2 cups monk fruit sweetener in with the 1/4 cup of warrior mix in the medium bowl. Add in the eggs and lemon juice and whisk to combine fully.
- Pour this mixture over the crust in the pan and return it to the oven carefully.
- Bake about 30 minutes until the egg mixture does not jiggle when you touch the pan.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely. Slice into squares. Use a mesh strainer to evenly sprinkle the powdered monk fruit sweetener over the squares.