- 1 cup Warrior Bread Mix
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil, Avocado Oil, or preferred oil
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- Sea Salt (to taste) (We used 1/8 tsp)
- garlic (1-2 cloves, depending on taste)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine water, coconut oil, eggs, and baking powder, and mix.
- Gradually add Warrior Bread mix, and stir well.
- Add sea salt to taste (We used approximately 1/8 tsp)
- Roll dough between 2 pieces of parchment paper until ¼ inch thick. Remove the top piece of parchment paper.
- Leave the flatbread on 1 piece of parchment paper and place it on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle dry or fresh rosemary and/or garlic, or any other seasoning as desired.
- Bake for 22 to 27 minutes at 400 degrees F. Cooking times vary based on oven and the thickness of the flatbread. (Ours was rolled very thin, so we cooked ours for 22 minutes).
- Allow to cool for at least 5 minutes after removing from oven.