- 1 package Warrior Bread Mix (see below for link to Warrior Bread)
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup start with one whole egg, then fill with egg whites to one cup
- 1 tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Preheat oven to 375 F
- Add the warrior bread mix to a large bowl. In another bowl, whisk together the water, egg, vinegar, and honey , Pour the liquids into the bread mix and stir well to combine. Knead for about a minute, then allow to rest for a few minutes.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Coat the bottom of a frying pan with some coconut or olive oil and bring to medium heat.
- In batches of 3 or 4, depending on your pan size, add 1/8th of the dough to the pan and form it into a circular shape. Cook about 5 minutes, then flip to brown the other side. Place on the parchment lined baking sheet when done.
- When they are all done, bake for about 45 minutes until cooked through. Allow to cool before splitting in half with the tines of a fork to get the classic “nook and cranny” texture of an english muffin.