- 1 Cup Warrior Bread Mix
- 1/2 Cup Cocoa
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 3 Eggs
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2-3 Tbsp Dairy Free Butter or Grass Fed A2 Butter
- 3 Tbsp Grassfed A2 Milk or Dairy Free Milk
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ½ cup Sugar or sugar alternative (For a sweeter brownie, use 2/3 cup sugar or more, according to taste.)
- Combine flour, cocoa, and baking soda in a bowl.
- In a separate large bowl, add eggs, coconut oil, butter, milk, vanilla, and sugar.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the liquid mixture while stirring. Use an electric mixer on low until the batter has an even consistency.
- Pour batter into a 8” X 5” (or similar size) baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool at room temperature for at least 10 minutes.