- Preheat oven to 400 F
- Add the warrior bread mix to a large bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk together the water, egg whites, and vinegar.
- Pour the liquids into the bread mix and stir well to combine. Knead for about a minute, then allow to rest for a few minutes.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Split the dough into 6 equal parts. Form a 4 inch disk with each piece of dough and place them evenly on the baking sheet.
- Bake for about 40 minutes until cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and slice in half. Turn the oven to 325. Return the bread to the oven with the cut side up.
- Cook for about 45 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Rip the bread up with your hands into small pieces. Return to the oven and cook another 30 minutes until dried out.
- Pulse in a food processor until breadcrumb sized pieces.
- Store in an airtight container in a dark cabinet until ready to use.