- 1 cup Warrior Bread Mix
- 1/2 Cup Tapioca Flour
- 1 Egg
- 3/4 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp Grass fed A2 butter, dairy free butter, or preferred oil
- 1/3 cup Water
- Garlic powder to taste (we used garlic salt)
- Sea salt to taste (1/2 tsp to 3/4 tsp)
- Seasoning to taste (we used dried basil and herbs de province)
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Prepare the baking sheet by lining it with parchment paper.
- Add the dry ingredients (Warrior Bread mix, tapioca flour, seasonings, salt) to a large bowl, and be sure to stir.
- Next, add the water, oil, vinegar, and eggs to the dry ingredients and stir well until the mixture becomes a dough.
- Transfer the dough to your parchment paper, and use a rolling pin create a 10-12 inch crust. (We made a 12 inch crust).
- Bake the crust for 10-14 minutes. Less time for softer crust, more time for a crispier crust. (Ours cooked for 11 minutes)
- Add toppings according to taste and allergy restrictions.
- Bake again until done. (Typically 5-10 minutes depending on toppings and thickness of crust. We baked ours for 8 minutes).