- 2 cups Warrior Bread Mix
- 2 cups Tapioca Flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 3 Eggs
- 1 cup water, grass fed A2 milk, or chicken broth
- Add Warrior Bread, tapioca flour, and salt to a large bowl and mix well.
- Make a well in flour mixture. Add 3 eggs and 1 cup of water (or milk, or chicken broth), adding gradually, while stirring.
- Mix well until you reach an even consistency. The dough mixture will be stiff at first, but knead the dough until elastic.
- Roll in ball, and cover for 30 minutes.
- Divide into 4 balls and roll out to 1/4" thick on tapioca floured surface. Cut as desired.
- Cook in chicken broth approximately 10 minutes.