- 1/2 cup Melted coconut oil, plus more for the pan
- 1/4 cup honey
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 package Warrior Bread Mix
- 1 pint blueberries
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- Fill two muffin tins with muffin cups
- Whisk together the oil, honey, and eggs until combined and smooth.
- Add in the apple sauce. Stir well to combine. Add in the almond milk and cinnamon and mix to combine.
- Stir in the warrior bread mix and stir until everything is combined. It should be the texture of a thick pancake batter. If it seems too thick, you can add more almond milk.
- Stir in the blueberries. Pour the mixture evenly into the muffin cups and put it into the oven. Bake for about 50 minutes until cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool before serving.