- 1/2 cup Melted coconut oil, plus more for the pan
- 1/4 cup honey
- 4 Eggs
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup apple sauce
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 package Warrior Bread Mix
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Brush coconut oil over a 9 inch loaf pan and line with parchment.
- Whisk together the oil, honey, and eggs until combined and smooth.
- Mash the bananas and add them to the mixture with the eggs. Add in the apple sauce. Stir well to combine.
- Add in the almond milk and cinnamon. Mix to combine.
- Stir in the Warrior Bread Mix and stir until everything is combined. It should be the texture of a thick pancake batter. If it seems too thick, you can add more almond milk.
- Pour the mixture into the loaf pan and put it into the oven. Bake for about 1 hr 10 min until cooked through. Remove from the oven and allow to cool before slicing.