- 1 package Warrior Bread Mix
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 cup Egg Whites
- 1 whole egg
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup honey, divided in half
- 2 tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 apple, diced
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup coconut cream, softened
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- Pour the bread mix into a bowl.
- In another bowl, mix together the applesauce, egg whites, egg, almond milk, half the honey, vinegar, apple, and coconut oil until well combined.
- Scoop out clumps of the dough onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for about 45 minutes until cooked through. Meanwhile, mix the remaining honey with the coconut cream to combine.
- When the fritters are ready, drizzle them with the honey mixture and serve.