- 1 pound ground turkey
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 1 bunch parsley, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 cup Warrior Breadcrumbs RECIPE: see notes below
- 14 ounce can crushed tomatoes
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- In a large bowl, mix the turkey, garlic parsley, onion, egg, and breadcrumbs until well combined.
- Grease a baking sheet with some oil. Split the meat into 4 equal pieces, and form each into a mini meatloaf log. Place them on the baking sheet and put into the oven for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix the tomato, mustard, honey, and vinegar in a sauce pan and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove the meatloafs, and brush some of the sauce on each. Return to the oven and continue cooking for 15 minutes wile the sauce simmers.
- Brush the meatloafs a second time, and cook for a final 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve with additional sauce on the side.(pictured with spinach as a serving suggestion)