- 3 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 tbsp avocado oil, plus more
- 1/2 cup Warrior Breadcrumbs BREADCRUMBS RECIPE: see notes below
- 1 Egg
- Preheat oven to 450 F
- On a large baking sheet, toss the sweet potatoes with the olive oil. Bake for about 18 minutes until the potatoes are mostly tender but not fully cooked, and blacked on at least one edge.
- Allow to cool fully, then put the potatoes into the food processor, along with all the oil on the pan.
- Pulse about 10 times until the potatoes are in pea-sized pieces
- Add the potatoes to a large bowl and add in the breadcrumbs and egg. Stir to combine, but don’t mash or overmix.
- Grease a baking sheet with a little oil. One by one, form the tots into the usual cylinder shape with your hands and place them onto the baking sheet standing on one of the flat ends.
- Bake the tots at 450 for about 10 minutes, flip, and cook another 10. Serve.