- 3/4 cup Warrior Bread
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tbsp Tapioca Flour
- 1/2 cup softened grass fed A2 butter (Or vegan butter. We used Miyoko's Vegan Butter)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add the Warrior Bread and tapioca flour to a large bowl. Add salt and sugar. Stir to combine.
- Add the butter and use an electric mixer on low.
- Form into a dough ball. If dough is not thick enough, you may add 1 more tbsp of either flour. Using 2 pieces of wax paper and a rolling pin, roll the dough out to desired thickness.
- Cut out shapes with cookie cutter.
- Place cookies on parchment paper on baking sheet.
- Bake until golden, approximately 13-15 minutes.