- 1 Cup Warrior Bread Mix Fully Packed
- 1/2 Cup Egg Whites
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1 Tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 Links italian sausage Cooked and Sliced
- 1/2 Cup Pickled Jalapenos
- 1 Cup crushed tomatoes
- 1/4 Cup Dairy Free Ranch Dressing
- Preheat Oven to 425 degrees
- Put the bread mix into a large bowl
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites and mix in the water and vinegar until nicely blended
- Pour the liquids into the bowl with the bread mix and stir well to combine. Knead with your hands until it comes together as wet dough.
- Place the dough onto a piece of parchment paper and top with another paper of equal size. Make sure it is enough to cover the dough and with enough room to spread. Using a roller, roll the dough very thin between the paper. You want it to be about 1/4th of an inch thin and it should be about 12" x 12" in width.
- Remove the top piece of paper and put the dough (along with the bottom parchment) onto a half-sheet pan. Use a fork to poke small holes throughout the dough, this will prevent the middle of the dough from puffing up.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven immediately after.
- Top with the tomatoes, followed by the sausage slices, and then the jalapenos. Return to the oven and bake for an additional 20 minutes.
- Top with a drizzle of ranch and serve. Enjoy!