- 1 overflowing cup of kimchi, chopped
- 1/4 cup juice from kimchi jar (sub with cider vinegar if there isn't enough)
- 1/2 cup Warrior Bread Mix
- 1/2 cup Water
- Scallions and sesame seeds for garnish
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Mix the kimchi with the juices, bread mix, and water in a bowl. Stir well to combine, adding a little more water if needed to keep it the texture of a thick pancake batter.
- Add a little vegetable oil to a frying pan and bring to high heat. Add the pancake mixture to the pan and flatten it out into a 1 inch thick round pancake. Turn the heat to medium and cook about 5 minutes.
- Carefully flip the pancake. In order to do this, I slid the pancake out onto a cutting board, and then inverted the frying pan over the cutting board, and then flipped the pancake into the pan.
- Put the frying pan (make sure it is oven safe) with the flipped pancake into the oven and cook for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix the aminos, sesame oil, cider vinegar, and honey in a measuring cup. Pour it into a dipping cup and top with some of the sesame seeds and scallions.
- Remove the pancake from the oven and slide it out onto a cutting board. Cut into 6 or 8 triangles. Put on a platter with the dipping sauce and top with sesame seeds and scallions.