- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 clove garlic grated or pressed
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili flake
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 stalks of kale (cleaned, stems removed, and chopped roughly)
- 1 can black beans rinsed
- 1 large bell pepper chopped
- 1 ripe avocado peeled, seed removed, and sliced thin
- Put the dressing ingredients in a mixing bowl or measuring cup. Whisk to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Put the kale, beans, bell pepper, and avocado into two large bowls and toss to combine. Split the dressing between the bowls and toss to coat everything.