- 1 cup Warrior Bread Mix
- 1/2 cup Tapioca Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 cup Melted Dairy Free butter (We used Miyoko's Vegan Butter), or preferred butter or oil
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- Dried or Fresh Rosemary to taste
- Pinch of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Add Warrior Bread mix, Tapioca flour, and baking powder to large bowl. Stir.
- Add melted butter or oil to bowl.
- Add water and eggs and mix well.
- Add 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar and pinch of salt, and mix well.
- Add minced garlic and rosemary and stir into batter. Knead dough with hands just for a minute, so it has an even consistency.
- Shape into dinner rolls 1.5-2 in. diameter and bake on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet for 22-25 minutes. Baking times may vary based on oven, size of rolls, elevation, etc.