- 1 package Warrior Bread Mix
- 6 Egg Whites
- 1 cup Water
- 2 tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 cup olive oil or avocado oil
- 1 bunch parsley
- 2 cloves garlic
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- Pour the bread mix into a large bowl
- In a separate bowl, mix the egg whites, water, and vinegar to combine and pour it over the bread mix. Stir to combine.
- In a food processor, add oil, parsley, and garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Blend until smooth.
- Pour about 1/4 cup of the herb mixture into a baking dish and brush to coat.
- Form 15 equal balls of the dough, about golf ball sized.
- One by one, roll the balls in the herb mixture and place them into the baking dish in a single layer. Pick a baking dish that they can fit snugly in.
- Pour the remaining herb mixture onto the bread.
- Bake for about 40-45 minutes until browned and cooked through.