- 1 Package Warrior Bread Mix
- 1 1/4 Cup Water
- 3 Large Egg Whites
- 2 Tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Chia Seeds
- 1 Large Apple (Diced)
- 2 Tablespoons cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoons Olive or Avocado Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Monk Fruit Crystals (Optional)
- Soak the Chia seeds in water for about 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix the egg whites, apple cider vinegar, and oil.
- Add the warrior bread mix into the liquid and whisk. As the batter thickens, knead until the dough becomes sticky. Shape the dough into one round loaf.
- Divide the dough in half, and roll out each half into a 1/8" thick square, or preferred thickness.
- Combine the diced apple, cinnamon, and monk fruit. Spread on rolled out squares of dough. Roll up the dough into one large piece, and then slice it into smaller pieces to make the individual rolls (about 1 1/2") pieces.
- Place the individual rolls up right, over a piece of parchment paper, or on a sheet pan that is slightly brushed with oil.
- Bake at 365 degrees for 30-45 minutes, or until golden brown. Enjoy!