- 2 14 oz cans of coconut cream
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp alcohol of choice (optional)
- Put the coconut cream in the fridge to chill overnight.
- The next day, scoop all the solids from the cans of coconut milk.
- Put the dates into a blender or food processor and add the liquids from the coconut milk cans. Add in the honey, vanilla, and optional alcohol. Allow to soak for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, use a stand or hand mixer and whip the coconut cream solids until fluffy, about 5 minutes on high.
- Blend the date mixture until smooth, pausing to scrape the sides and allowing to soak more if needed.
- Gently fold the date mixture into the coconut cream. Pour into a loaf pan lied with parchment. Cover and freeze overnight.
- Allow to soften at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving.