- 1 bag Warrior Bread
- 1 cup Water
- 1 cup eggs or egg whites
- 3 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 cup soft butter
- 1/2 cup sugar (or sugar subsitute)
- 1/3 cup ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Add eggs (or egg whites), water, and apple cider vinegar to large bowl. Mix.
- Add entire bag of Warrior Bread into liquid mixture, and whisk slowly for a minute, then briskly as batter thickens. Once mixed, allow to rest a couple of minutes to become more dough-like.
- 4. Turn dough onto parchment paper and using damp hands pat into rectangle, about 8” x 13”. Or, you can roll the dough using a rolling pin between 2 pieces of parchment paper. It should be about ½” thick.
- Spread dough with ½ cup soft butter. Sprinkle with ½ cup sugar or favorite sweetener substitute and ½ cup ground cinnamon.
- Lift the edge of the parchment paper closest to you and start to roll the dough lengthwise, fairly tight.
- Once in a log shape, use a knife to cut into 10-12 sections. Place each roll in a 9” x 13” (or similar) buttered baking dish.
- Bake about 25 minutes, or until golden brown.