1. Preheat oven to 375 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Beat the egg with the water and vinegar, and pour it into a bowl with the warrior bread mix. Stir well to combine.
3. Split the dough into 8 balls. Place one of the balls on a piece of parchment.
4. Top with another parchment and roll the dough out as thin as you possibly can and as round as you possibly can. Transfer to the baking sheet and repeat with the remaining balls of dough.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside.
6. Add the chicken to a hot frying pan and cook about 5 minutes, stirring often, to lightly brown. Remove from the pan.
7. Add the onions and jalapenos to the pan along with a little oil. Cook on medium heat for about 15 minutes until softened and just starting to brown.
8. Add the garlic to the pan and cook 2 minutes.
9. Add the spices to the pan and cook 2 minutes. Add the vinegar and stir well, scraping the bits off the bottom of the pan if needed.
10. Add the chicken back to the pan along with the water and honey. Cook about 15 minutes, until the water has mostly evaporated into a sauce. You can mash up the chicken a little to make it slightly shredded.
11. Serve the tacos by adding some chicken to a tortilla and topping with the pico de gallo, lettuce, and avocado.