- 1 lb Any steak you like (sirloin, flat iron, cube steak, etc)
- 1.5-2 cups Warrior Bread Mix
- 2-3 eggs depending on size
- 6-7 tbsp Avocado oil (or grass fed A2 butter)
- Black pepper to taste
- Sea salt to taste (We used 1/4 tsp)
- Paprika to taste (We used 1/8 tsp)
- Cut the steak into several pieces according to how large you want each steak to be.
- Place the cut steak onto a cutting board, and place a sheet of wax paper over it.
- Using a meat mallet (hammer), tenderize the steak.
- Add Warrior Bread mix, salt, pepper, and paprika to a large bowl or plate.
- Add whisked eggs to a separate bowl or plate.
- Coat each steak with flour first, then egg, then flour. Gently set aside each steak on a separate plate.
- On medium heat, add avocado oil/butter to pan.
- Cook steaks until done, according to preferences. (We cooked ours medium, and it was golden brown).
- Serve plain or with your favorite grain free gravy recipe.