- 1/2 head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons cayenne hot sauce plus more
- 1 Egg
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- pinch Garlic powder
- pinch chili flakes
- pinch celery salt
- 1/4 cup Warrior Bread Mix
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 500 F.
- Break up the cauliflower with your hands and a knife to make bite sized pieces and put them in a large bowl.
- In another bowl, mix together the coconut oil, hot sauce, egg, vinegar, garlic powder, chili flake, and celery salt. Stir in the bread mix and combine. It should be a wet paste texture.
- Stir the paste mixture into the cauliflower and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper. Once somewhat evenly coated, add then to a lightly greased sheet tray.
- Bake at 500 for about 20 minutes, flipping once, until browned and crisp.
- Remove from oven and toss with some additional hot sauce to taste, right on the same hot baking sheet.
- Pour out onto a platter and serve with celery, carrot, and a vegan/gluten free ranch.