You can contact Dr. Osborne's office, Origins Healthcare,...
Toxic Foods on a Gluten Free Diet? Questions About What to Avoid
Going on a gluten free diet can be confusing. Many people gravitate toward “gluten free” junk food, and continue to struggle with autoimmune disease.
In this video breakdown, Dr. Osborne takes your questions:
– Is buckwheat OK to eat on a gluten free diet?
– How much probiotic should you take?
– Additional help for autoimmune disease
– What is the right testing for determining diet change?
– What causes kidney stones?
– What is the best test for vitamin D deficiency?
– Can celiac disease cause muscle spasms and cramps?
– What is the best thing to do if you have celiac disease, following a gluten free diet, but not responding?
…and much more
My favorite Vitamin D Supplement: https://www.glutenfreesociety.org/shop/supplements/immune-support/liquid-d3-gluten-free-vitamin-d/ In this...
Vitamin B12 Deficiency and Gluten Intolerance...is there a...
Hygiene, infections, and autoimmune disease, oh my! This...
You can contact Dr. Osborne's office at 281-240-2229...