Alright, I can hear you saying – “...
My favorite glutamine supplement – https://bit.ly/2q6bZmi
L-Glutamine – Who Benefits From Supplementation?
Glutamine has a number of researched benefits. If you want to know whether supplementing with glutamine is the right approach for your nutrition, check out the mini crash course on glutamine below.
L-Glutamine Supplementation can be helpful in a variety of different situations. Research shows that those who benefit from glutamine are:
1. Cancer patients going through chemo and radiation therapies
2. Those who have repetitive infections
3. Those who are getting ready to or are recovering from surgery
4. Those who have detoxification issues might benefit from glutamine supplementation
5. Those who have a leaky gut.
6. Those with an autoimmune illness
7. If you struggle with putting on muscle, you might benefit from glutamine supplemenation.
8. Those who suffer with brain fog
9. Those who have sugar cravings.
Does B6 deficiency cause fatty liver? What about the impact of fruit on the liver? And more answers!
00:00 - if we have a thyroid issue...
Ultra Pure Protein: http://glutenfreesociety.org/UltraPureUnflavored Gluten Shield: http://glutenfreesociety.org/GlutenShield 00:00...
Ultra Liver Detox: https://www.glutenfreesociety.org/shop/supplements/general-health/ultra-liver-detox/ Lipogest: https://www.glutenfreesociety.org/shop/supplements/general-health/lipogest/ What is...
Overcoming autoimmune disease naturally can be challenging, and...