Gluten Free For the Holidays - How to...
Beneficial Supplements To Support Sugar Detox Discussed in this video:
1. Magnesium – https://bit.ly/2LjE14J
2. B Vitamins – https://bit.ly/38wEcnW
3. Vitamin D – https://bit.ly/2MVmYrO
4. Multi-vitamin/mineral with chromium – https://bit.ly/2jWTVbD
5. Supplement for supporting yeast balance – https://bit.ly/35HUwkI
6. Ultra Strength Probiotic – https://bit.ly/2nQGNqw
7. Zinc – https://bit.ly/37zk4AL
8. Alpha Lipoic Acid – https://bit.ly/34OtAl1
Detoxing from sugar requires some simple steps:
1. Stop eating sugar
2. Consider fasting
3. Use B Vitamins, vitamin C, and chromium supplements to support your body’s ability to process sugar into energy.
4. Increase physical resistance exercise to improve sugar uptake into your muscles.
To connect with Dr. Osborne visit:
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This video is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. It is strictly intended for educational purposes only. Additionally, this information is not intended to replace the advice of your physician. Dr. Osborne is not a medical doctor. He does not treat or diagnose disease. He offers nutritional support to people seeking an alternative from traditional medicine. Dr. Osborne is a doctor of chiropractic. He is also a doctor of pastoral science.
Autoimmunity, including celiac disease, is the modern plague...
Immune Benefits of Exercise Circulates Lymph for Detox...
Dr. Anna Cabeca, known as The Girlfriend Doctor,...