00:00 - what do you recommend eating when...
My favorite B vitamin with Niacin (B3) – https://www.glutenfreesociety.org/shop/supplements/general-health/b-complete/
Niacin, also known as vitamin B3, was first isolated and identified as a treatment for a condition known as pellagra, which primarily causes inflammation of the skin (dermatitis), diarrhea, and dementia. Often times referred to as the three D’s of pellagra, if left untreated, niacin deficiency can lead to a 4th…death.
Since then, niacin has been used to treat and prevent a wide range of abnormalities and diseases. So let’s take a closer look at the roles niacin plays in your body to help explain why it’s essential for optimal health. We’ll also discuss how gluten can cause a niacin deficiency as well as what foods to eat to increase your niacin intake.
– What is Niacin? (00:47)
– Do you recommend a Niacin flush? (02:30)
– Key Roles of Vitamin B3 (04:00)
– Protects and Repairs DNA (05:45)
– Helps stimulate immune cells (08:35)
– The 4 D’s of Pellagra (09:15)
– Helps Maintain Cholesterol Levels (13:45)
– Stimulates growth hormone secretion (16:45)
– Develops and Protects Nervous System (18:15)
– What are some pre-pellagra symptoms? (20:30)
– Factors that can create B3 deficiency (27:50)
– Best Gluten and Grain Free sources of Niacin (35:30)
– Live Q&A – Answering your toughest questions (37:45)
To connect with Dr. Osborne visit:
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This video is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. It is strictly intended for educational purposes only. Additionally, this information is not intended to replace the advice of your physician. Dr. Osborne is not a medical doctor. He does not treat or diagnose disease. He offers nutritional support to people seeking an alternative from traditional medicine. Dr. Osborne is licensed with the Pastoral Medical Association.
Think you might be gluten sensitive? Take the...
Dr. Osborne and Ann Louise Gittleman answer your...
00:00 - my husband needs to increase his...