00:00 - what do you recommend eating when...
Get B-Complete here: https://bit.ly/38wEcnW
B vitamins are critical nutrients that act as required ‘keys’ to unlock the potential of various enzymatic reactions in the body. The modern refined diet is high in sugar, alcohol, and devitalized foods, which lead to lower levels of B vitamins. Stress, many medications, and the aging process may also lower B vitamin levels. Without adequate B vitamins, many of the body’s chemical processes become slow and inefficient.
Unique Features Include:
• Supports energy production by helping the body properly utilize amino acids, fats and carbohydrates
• Encourages optimal mental health, brain activity and feelings of well-being
• Essential for sustaining a healthy metabolism (the chemical processes of the body)
• Helps balance female hormones, especially during pregnancy, menstruation or other key phases in a woman’s life
• Supports healthy neurological development in babies and during pregnancy
• Promotes the production and maintenance of healthy blood cells and joints
• Supports a strong immune system
• Assists with the maintenance of healthy blood sugar levels
• Possesses antioxidant properties, and helps fight damage to cell membranes
To connect with Dr. Osborne visit:
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This video is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. It is strictly intended for educational purposes only. Additionally, this information is not intended to replace the advice of your physician. Dr. Osborne is not a medical doctor. He does not treat or diagnose disease. He offers nutritional support to people seeking an alternative from traditional medicine. Dr. Osborne is licensed with the Pastoral Medical Association.
Think you might be gluten sensitive? Take the...
Dr. Osborne and Ann Louise Gittleman answer your...
00:00 - my husband needs to increase his...