No products in the cart.
Home of Gluten-Free Society › Forums › TRUE Gluten Free Recipes (No grains please) › Terri’s Salmon, Carrots, and Apples
This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Peter Osborne 8 years, 1 month ago.
Natural salmon- a slab of salmon (1lb and up depending on how many people)
Organic carrots- I don't like prep, I chose peeled, petites. You can get the whole carrots and cut them into slices too.
Organic apples- You will have to cut these into slices
Safflower oil (or whichever you can have)
1. Preheat oven to 400.
2. Cut apple into slices. No seeds!
3. Line a baking sheet with foil (shiny side up) for easy clean up,
4. Put a tiny bit of oil on the middle of the foiled lined sheet so the skin doesn't stick to the foil.
5. Place salmon in the middle with the skin down and flesh up.
6. Scatter the carrots and apples along the sides of the sheet. Expose the salmon so it can cook.
7.Sprinkle basil,parsley, salt onto the salmon.
8. Put it into the oven for 20-25 minutes. Since the salmon was larger for the meeting, it cooked
for 35 minutes. A 1lb slab with any mixture of vegetables will be ready in 25 minutes.
9. Wash your cutting board,knife, and anything you used while dinner is cooking.
10. When it is done, pull it out, put a big serving spoon next to it and dig in!
Enjoy and thank you Terri!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Username or email address *
Lost your password?